This year there are two workshops in two locations. The Introductory Workshop is in Laramie, WY at the University of Wyoming May 22-26, 2017.
If you are a Linux system administrator new to HPC, this is the workshop for you!
In just five days you will:
- Learn HPC system administration concepts and technologies and how to apply them
- Get hands-on skills building a small test cluster in lab sessions
- Hear real-life stories and get to ask experts questions in panel discussions
Do you have some experience as an HPC system administrator and want to expand your skills? Then this is the workshop for you!
- Strengthen your overall knowledge of HPC system administration
- Focus in depth on file systems and storage, HPC networks, and job schedulers
- Get hands-on training and discuss real-life stories with experienced HPC administrators
Those who have attended an Introductory LCI workshop in the past are especially encouraged to attend the Intermediate Workshop!