This is a reminder to register for the Linux Cluster Institute (LCI) Introductory Workshop before the price goes up May 1. Register here before May 1 and save $105.
This year there are two workshops in two locations. The Introductory Workshop is in Laramie, WY at the University of Wyoming May 22-26, 2017.
If you are a Linux system administrator new to HPC, this is the workshop for you!
In just five days you will:
- Learn HPC system administration concepts and technologies and how to apply them
- Get hands-on skills building a small test cluster in lab sessions
- Hear real-life stories and get to ask experts questions in panel discussions
The Intermediate Workshop is at the Georgia Institute of Technology in Atlanta, GA August 14-18. Register here by July 13 and save $105.
Do you have some experience as an HPC system administrator and want to expand your skills? Then this is the workshop for you!
- Strengthen your overall knowledge of HPC system administration
- Focus in depth on file systems and storage, HPC networks, and job schedulers
- Get hands-on training and discuss real-life stories with experienced HPC administrators
Those who have attended an Introductory LCI workshop in the past are especially encouraged to attend the Intermediate Workshop!