UNIVERSITY OF OKLAHOMA NORMAN CAMPUS: GALLOGLY COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING: SCHOOL OF COMPUTER SCIENCE
Location: Norman, Oklahoma
Open Date: Dec 20, 2018
The School of Computer Science in the Gallogly College of Engineering at the University of Oklahoma is entering an exciting period of growth opportunities in various research areas combined with its large undergraduate and graduate programs.
We invite applications for two tenure-track faculty positions at the rank of assistant professor in the areas of artificial intelligence, machine learning, high-performance computing, and/or network science.
Candidates must hold a Ph.D. degree in computer science or related fields and have the ability to teach courses at all levels, including advising M.S. and Ph.D. students.
Our school offers B.S., M.S., and Ph.D. degrees in computer science, and M.S. degrees in data science and analytics in conjunction with the School of Industrial & Systems Engineering.
*A doctoral degree in computer science or any related discipline.
* Proven research record and potential to attract funding in areas of AI/ML, High-Performance Computing, and/or Network Science Candidates should also have the ability to teach courses at all levels and advice M.S. and Ph.D. students.
The application package should include
1) a single-page cover letter explaining your interest in this program,
2) a curriculum vitae,
3) teaching and research statements,
4) 1-2 papers that best represent research contributions and scholarship,
5) a list of at least three references.
Review of applications will begin January 30, 2019, and continue until the position is filled.