More information: https://osrhe.peopleadmin.com/postings/418
Open until filled.
- Successful candidate must have the capability to plan, design, install and implement a variety of network infrastructures.
- The candidate should also possess the knowledge of telecommunications, networks and computer operating systems. In addition, they should have a comprehensive understanding of TCP/IP and related protocols and technologies.
- The candidate should be proficient in routing protocol management (OSPF, BGP, IGRP/EIGRP, CDP, and NAT is a plus). Candidate should be proficient in configuration and management of Juniper and Cisco platforms. Must also be able to troubleshoot and provide solutions to telecommunications and application issues.
- Candidate should demonstrate knowledge of virtual platforms including VMware ESX/ESXi.
- Candidate should be well versed in high-availability configurations of virtual server environments as well as disaster recovery procedures.
- Candidate should be proficient in administering and maintaining Unix/Linux Environments, specifically in regard to patching, OS upgrades, and data recovery.