The 2018 season of the Trusted CI Webinar series has concluded and they are looking forward to the presentations scheduled in 2019.
Join CTSC’s announcements mailing list for information about upcoming events. The complete catalog of webinars and other presentations are available on their YouTube channel.
The following topics and speakers have been booked already:
(Webinars are scheduled the 4th Monday of the month at 11am Eastern time.)
· January 28th: The Research Security Operations Center (ResearchSOC with Von Welch and RSOC leadership team
· March 25th: SecureCloud with Casimer DeCusatis
· April 22nd: Supporting Controlled Unclassified Information with a Campus Awareness and Risk Management Framework with Justin Yang and colleagues
· May 27th: Robust and Secure Internet Infrastructure for Scientific Collaboration with Amir Herzberg
· June 24th: The Trusted CI Framework: An Architecture for Cybersecurity Programs with Trusted CI
· July 22nd: Campus Infrastructure for Microscale, Privacy-Conscious, Data-Driven Planning with Jason Waterman
· August 26th: Pegasus and IRIS with Anirban Mandal
· December 9th: The DDIDD project with John Heidemann and colleagues
CTSC still has openings for the months of February, September, and October. See the call for presentations for more information.
In case you missed them, here are the webinars from 2018:
· February: SMARTDATA Blockchain with Murat Kantarcioglu (Video)(Slides)
· March: Data Quality & Security Evaluation Framework Dev. with Leon Reznik & Igor Khokhlov (Video)(Slides)
· April: Toward Security-Managed Virtual Science Networks with Jeff Chase and Paul Ruth (Video)(Slides)
· May: General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) with Scott Russell (Video)(Slides)
· June: Security Program at LSST with Alex Withers (Video)(Slides)
· July: Trustworthy Computing for Scientific Workflows with Mayank Varia and Andrei Lapets (Video)(Slides)
· August: NIST 800-171 Compliance Program at University of Connecticut with Jason Pufahl (Video)(Slides)
· September: SCI Trust Framework with David Kelsey (Video)(Slides)
· October: Urgent Problems and (Mostly) Open Solutions with Jeff Spies (Video)(Slides)
· December: December ’18: Best Practices for Academic Cloud Service Providers with Rion Dooley (Video)(Slides)