See post for more details: https://osrhe.peopleadmin.com/postings/452
Provide customer service/technical support for OneNet’s statewide Internet services.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Develops new system and application implementation plans, custom scripts and testing procedures to ensure operational reliability for the network group.
• Maintains process workflows for Netgroup ticket activities and implements new technologies, as applicable.
• Assist in network analysis and design for all network infrastructure.
• Ensures high availability and acceptable levels of performance of mission critical host computer resources.
• Actively support router/switch installations, modifications and upgrades.
• Support services such as packet filtering, firewall services, VPNs and router upgrades.
• Tier 2-3 support for the OneNet helpdesk for network-related issues.
• Assist lead engineer for MPLS network deployments.