First Annual Oklahoma High Performance Computing Competition
Sat April 16 2016, 10:00am – 4:00pm
University of Tulsa
Peter J. Hawrylak, firstname.lastname@example.org
John Hale, email@example.com
Mauricio Papa, firstname.lastname@example.org
DETAILS: First Annual Oklahoma High Performance Computing Competition
When: Sat April 16 2016, 10:00am – 4:00pm
Where: Keplinger Hall, The University of Tulsa, Tulsa, OK, 74104, USA
Description: The competition will have two tracks, one focused on programming for high-performance computing on a cluster, and a second focused on the setup and administration of a cluster.
- Uniform hardware, costing approximately $500 – $550
- Teams of 2-4 students
Registration: Teams may register beginning February 1, 2016.
- Eligibility: Students enrolled as a graduate student, undergraduate student, or in a 2-year college. Each team must have at least one faculty advisor. Teams may consist of student members from multiple institutions. Multiple teams from one institution are allowed.
- Team Classification:
- Graduate Team: At least one graduate student is on the team.
- Undergraduate Team: At least one undergraduate student is on the team, but no graduate students are on the team.
- 2-Year College Team: Only students from 2-year institutions.
The University of Tulsa
Tandy School of Computer Science
800 South Tucker Drive
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74104-9700
918-631-2228, Fax 918-631-2927
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer