Calling all presenters! We want to hear from you at the GPN/GWLA Annual Meeting! The Annual meeting is June 2-3, 2016 in Kansas City, MO. Submissions close April 15, 2016, and you will be notified by April 27th.
The theme this year is Networking Community. These two words have many interpretations and we want to hear how you interpret them. Here are some that come to mind. If you want to share something that isn’t on the list, that is ok, too.
- Who is your community?
- How your community networks, the interpersonal touch
- The network is the basis for cyberinfrastructure
- New software and hardware for the network or community
- How you connect to national resources–What organizations help you share?
- How do you share your resources with others?
- Interdisciplinary groups, different lingo: How you overcame the language barrier
- Intellectual Property within the community